#19 - The Lazy Genius Gets Dressed
1. Listen to the episode!
2. Check out the stuff mentioned in the episode!
- a fabulous collection of house hunters memes
- my personal style pinterest board, inspired by my Kathleen Kelly roller girl
- the monday uniform post
- The Psychology of Eating Podcast
- Style and Styleability, the fashion course by Hilary Rushford
- Carol Tuttle's Dress Your Truth
3. All of your suggestions of where to shop!
- Anthropologie Pilcro Shorts - recommended by a TON of you and lauded as life-changers
- Nordstrom Rack - literally dozens and dozens of recommendations
- J. Jill - lots of mentions and even more disclaimers that it's not all "old lady" clothes :)
- Loft - possibly the highest number of recommendations, especially for basics and during sales
- JCrew - many of you swear by their shorts and t-shirt dresses
- Madewell - responsibly sourced and just trendy enough
- Lularoe - a lot of you sing the praises of their leggings and casual dresses
- a handful mentioned these drawstring linen pants from Nordstrom as their summer go-to
- Boden - beautiful, classy investment pieces
- the most intriguing suggestion - raw silk tees that cost a fortune but look UHMAZING and last forever
- Lou & Grey - with the tagline "Clothing for a Comfortably Confident Life" and reasonable prices, this brand could be a new favorite
- a vocal minority were all in for Title Nine shorts
- Garnet Hill - pricey but some great natural fiber pieces, especially if you can grab them on sale
- A.N.A. from JCPenney - I've actually gotten a few pieces from this brand, and it's a great one... although I recommend trying stuff on in the store or getting in-store returns since they tend to look differently on your own human body than in the photos.
- Talbots - an oldie but to many of you a goodie
- a couple of shout-outs for the Lands End polo dresses