#41: The Lazy Genius Guide to Holiday Giving
It's time to start buying for people, and while it's incredibly fun, we can inject a lot of stress into it, too. In this episode, we'll breeze through budgeting, how to choose a gift, and talk in detail about kids and gifts. As you can see, the links for this episode are plentiful, so read, listen, and get a better handle on how to give without feeling like Scrooge.
- The Lazy Genius Budgets is the best place to start for a handle on the Lazy Genius philosophy behind money.
- The Lazy Genius Buys a Gift gives you the best mindset to find gifts that your people will seriously love and not stick in the re-gifting closet. Plus there's a printable to keep track of your gift ideas. Score.
- If you're looking for ways to give outside of your family and move into your community, check out The Guilt-Free Guide to Giving Back.
- Read How to Spend During the Holidays Without Going Broke and get your free holiday budget download, too.
- Everything - and I mean, everything - around here comes down to one basic question - what matters to you?