#41: The Lazy Genius Guide to Holiday Giving
It's time to start buying for people, and while it's incredibly fun, we can inject a lot of stress into it, too. In this episode, we'll breeze through budgeting, how to choose a gift, and talk in detail about kids and gifts. As you can see, the links for this episode are plentiful, so read, listen, and get a better handle on how to give without feeling like Scrooge.
- The Lazy Genius Budgets is the best place to start for a handle on the Lazy Genius philosophy behind money.
- The Lazy Genius Buys a Gift gives you the best mindset to find gifts that your people will seriously love and not stick in the re-gifting closet. Plus there's a printable to keep track of your gift ideas. Score.
- If you're looking for ways to give outside of your family and move into your community, check out The Guilt-Free Guide to Giving Back.
- Read How to Spend During the Holidays Without Going Broke and get your free holiday budget download, too.
- Everything - and I mean, everything - around here comes down to one basic question - what matters to you?
If you're looking for specific gift ideas, I'll send out an extensive gift guide to the mailing list this weekend, so sign up below to get yours!