#16 - The Lazy Genius Puts Stuff on the Wall
1. Listen to the episode!
2. Check out the Pinterest board!
3. Here are the posts and items mentioned in the episode.
- When It Doesn't Matter That Your Walls Are Ugly
- Slant Design Handcraft - I have the Blossom of Snow sign, a custom sign of Annie's name, and the Kill with Kindness shirt. Great shop, great guy.
- Letterfolk - Get the The Wordsmith. I love my Poet, but I'm going to save up for the big one. Such beautiful, easy impact.
- Lindsay Letters - I have a couple of her calligraphy prints, and I'm saving up for her Oceans canvas. Huge and gorgeous.
- The Magical Way to Transform a Photo
- The Nester's Cozy Minimalist Course - The course is currently closed, but join the waitlist! You won't regret it for a second.
- Photo clips like these are an easy, cute way to hang prints.
- Don't forget about Command Hooks.
- Or eye hooks for wooden signs.
4. Choose your favorite girls from literature to put on your wall!
If you're listening to this episode the week it releases, you can order these BEEEEEE-eautiful prints that my mom designed for me that I have to share. It's all of my favorite literary heroines that I want to share with my daughter, Annie, so grab them before they're gone. A perfect addition to any wall.