#25 - The Lazy Genius Bakes Cookies
Cookies are life. Make yours better with an entire episode dedicated to cookie science, ingredients, cleaning tips, and the best way to eat a cookie ice cream sandwich.
1. Listen to the episode!
2. Get my favorite Lazy Genius cookie baking tools!
- a stand mixer paddle attachment with a spatula attached
- a cookie scoop for perfect and quick cookies
- my favorite spatulas
3. Get extra baking tips.
I did a baking miniseries awhile back. Here's the whole kit and caboodle. (I have zero idea what that phrase actually means.)
- Day One: To Sift or Not to Sift
- Day Two: Why Can't I Soften Butter In the Microwave?
- Day Three: A Freezer Primer
- Day Four: Ingredient Speed Dating
- Day Five: Essential Chocolate Cake
- Day Six: Blank Canvas Cake
- Day Seven: Essential Breakfast Recipes
- Day Eight: My Favorite Dessert Cookbooks
4. Bake the best cookies ever.
- My favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe ever
- Chocolate chip cookies with no gluten or dairy that still taste incredible
- An oatmeal raisin cookie recipe that will make you actually like oatmeal raisin cookies from Smitten Kitchen
- Benedict Cumberbatch becomes a cookie, i.e. the Cumbercookie
What's your favorite cookie or cookie baking hack?