#62: The Lazy Genius Summer Strategy: Mindset
Even now in May, summer already feels overwhelming. We want to get a lot done, rest, have time alone and away from our kids, and figure out the perfect balance between structure and freedom. While that balance might not actually exist, a new mindset can certainly help you try.
In this, the first episode in a four-part series, we're going to develop a strategy for the summer, and as always around here, we begin with a little reframing. Listen in.
Stuff Mentioned In This Episode:
- Emily P. Freeman, author of four books, including Simply Tuesday that is a lovely reminder of the beauty of smallness
- John Freeman, husband to Emily and non-profit director who ran that parenting workshop I mentioned
- the episode about opening and closing ceremonies around holiday time... the concepts work for summer, too
- follow me on Instagram @thelazygenius to meet me live every Thursday around 12:15pm EST
- download a transcript of the episode if you prefer reading to listening